Conflict Management Coaching is a specialized and growing profession based on the pillars of neuroscience, mediation and professional coaching. Conflict management is considered a core competency for leaders and yet today’s executives and managers are facing increasingly complex challenges, multiple stressors with 360 degrees of organizational dynamics; these organizational realities are creating a diversity of conflicts, tensions, disputes and in many cases undermining or immobilizing progress.
As a certified CINERGY™ Conflict Management Coach, Bette works with leaders and team members to:
- identify their own trigger points or “hot buttons” and proactively strengthen their competence and confidence in successfully navigating conflict towards positive solutions;
- identify their own actions and behaviors that may be negatively impacting others and hence how they are perceived by others and develop leadership styles for more positive impact;
- consider the most appropriate strategies and approaches in managing a conflict or dispute currently in progress and develop an action plan to shift it towards more positive resolution;
- prepare for a challenging 1:1 interaction such as a performance review, disciplinary conversation or presentation/dialogue about change processes; and,
- prepare for participation in mediation or other conflict related processes such as negotiation, arbitration, restorative justice or group facilitation.